Skip to main content

Featured

photoshop

 wedenesday 22nd february

news day evaluation

Wednesday 27th April 2022
LO - to evaluate and review our News Day project
-At first our origin story was going to be about a fire, but then we changed it to the eurovision. I interviewed Mr. Welsh, Natasha introduced the story and Abbie helped write what interrogative sentences to say
-I enjoyed finding which story to do because there were so any to choose from and most of them were interesting 
-I least enjoyed interviewing because I found looking for stories better
-I learned how to work a camera and I learned a lot of facts about the eurovision 
-If I was to do this report again I would sit nearer to the camera so that the person I am interviewing looks at the camera/me and not off to the side 

Comments

Popular Posts

Night Mode