Skip to main content

Featured

photoshop

 wedenesday 22nd february

Magazine Cover Design: Masthead


Wednesday 4th May 2022
LO - explore the use of adobe illustrator to create a magazine masthead 

In these magazines they are all based on football and they al have bold mastheads and colourful images to make the cover stand out. Most of them also have main coverlines / coverlines.
















The masthead in these magazines stands out because it's bold and colourful and l
arge enough for it to stand out 

Wednesday 11th May 2022
LO - Explore the use of adobe illustrator to create a magazine masthead




Wednesday 18th may 2022
LO - to use adobe illustrator to create an effective magazine masthead 
1 - I am doing a music genre and my sub-genre is pop
2 - my title is 'upside
I prefer the top one mainly because it is finished and I still have not completed the second one. I also like the first one because it has a good design and colours
















Comments

Popular Posts

Night Mode