Skip to main content

Featured

photoshop

 wedenesday 22nd february

What is media?

Wednesday 15th September  LO - to discuss what media is and how it impacts our lives

types of media-
-films                  
-newspapers    
-websites
-messages
-tv
-social media
-advertising
-Ebooks 
-games
-magazines
-apps
-radio
-websites
-messages
-tv
-social media
-advertising
-podcasts

What is the purpose of media?
-entertainment 
-communication
-information
-advertise
-social interaction
-selling 
-activism
-money

media and me-
Music - I listen to a lot of pop songs
Films - I like crime and thriller movies :D
TV shows - I watch a lot Netflix shows 
Games - The main games I play are splitgate, rogue company and call of duty
Social Media - I mainly use snapchat, but i sometimes use tiktok and pinterest 

Why did I choose media?
I chose media because I like working with computers and I would want my future job involve
computers, so I chose this 

Is it what you thought it would be?
yes, I think that it is better than I thought it was gong to be 

How does media influence you?
I think that media can influence you to do a lot of things, but although media can be very intriguing 

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Night Mode